-->

قصة مؤثرة قصة خلاف شاب مع والدته

0تعليقات
قصة مؤثرة قصة خلاف شاب مع والدته



There was disagreement between me and my mother even
Arrived to board the votes!
Was in the hands of some academic papers
I threw it on the desk and went to bed!
Came the next day from the university
She brought out my mobile and I am at the gate of the university
I wrote a message Adaab by heart
My mother and compassionate, which was written:
"Just learned that the soles of the human foot is softer and smoother than my expensive face value, would authorize me your destiny and Kipriaúkm that allows me to make sure of the validity of this argument Bashfattaa?"
Introduced my mobile in my pocket and completed my way ..
And when I arrived home and opened the door

المرجوا إحترام حقوق صاحب المدونة © 2013-2008 مدونة سـعـيـد | Privacy-Policy